*The content of the regulations in the Chinese version takes precedence in actual implementation.*
Last Updated and Effective Date: August 1, 2023
mise en Plants (hereinafter referred to as "we," "us," or "our") respects your privacy concerns and values our relationship with you.
1. What we collect
2. Information you provide
3. How we use personal data
4. How we use "Cookies" and similar tracking technologies
5. How we process, share, transfer, and disclose personal data
6. Your rights and choices
7. How we protect personal data
9. How to contact us
**How We Use Personal Data**
We may use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Send you promotional content or other communications;
- Provide you with the information and services you requested;
- Contact you to follow up or confirm your orders, appointments, returns, or refunds, and send you other non-marketing communications related to the products and services we provide to you;
- Process your payments and/or transactions;
- Create and manage your account, including accessing your purchase history records;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Customize advertisements in our stores, social media stores, and other locations to meet your interests and history;
- Communicate with you and manage special events, contests, sweepstakes, activities (if any), surveys, and other promotions you participate in;
- Operate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, enhancing and improving our products and services, managing our communications, analyzing our products, conducting market research, data analysis, and customer relationship management programs, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies;
- To avoid duplication and ensure the accuracy of your information, please regularly perform data cleaning, linking, or merging of our records internally or through our service providers.
We may also use this information in other ways, as specified in specific notices issued when collecting information.
If you provide us with your personal information, we intend to use it for direct marketing purposes to offer or promote the availability of our goods and/or services. However, we will confirm with you during the first transmission of marketing messages that you do not wish to receive such marketing messages. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you can express your preference when you first receive marketing messages or refuse to receive marketing messages at any time.
If you provide us with relevant information and explicitly agree to such use, we may use various types of personal data described in the "Information You Provide" section above for direct marketing.
If you do not wish us to use your personal data for direct marketing, you can choose to opt out of our direct marketing at any time through the procedures outlined in the "Your Rights and Choices" section below. If necessary, this operation must stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes without charging you any fees.
We will only use your personal data for direct marketing in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Our direct marketing may take several forms, including but not limited to marketing mail, email, and SMS, the details of which are listed in the following section.
**How We Use "Cookies" and Similar Tracking Technologies**
**What are "Cookies"**
Cookies are small files stored by the store server on your computer, phone, or any other smart terminal device when you log in to the store or browse store content, usually containing identifiers, store names, and some digital and character information. When you revisit the store, the store can identify your browser through cookies. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
**How We Use "Cookies"**
When you use our store, we may collect personal data subject's device model, operating system, device identifier, and login IP address information through cookies or similar technologies. Personal data subject's browsing information and click information may also be cached to view the personal data subject's network environment. Cookies allow us to identify you when you visit the store, continuously optimize the user-friendliness of the store, and adjust the store according to your needs. You can also change your browser settings so that the browser does not accept cookies on our store, but this may affect your use of certain functions in the store.
In the stores we build in SHOPLINE, with the help of cookies and other similar technologies, we can identify whether you are an existing user or member of ours without having to log in and authenticate on each page.
**How to Manage "Cookies"**
You can manage or delete certain categories of tracking technologies according to your preferences. Many browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that sends a "Do Not Track" request to the store.
In addition to the controls we provide, you can also choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers also allow you to choose to disable all cookies or only disable third-party cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this setting can be changed. For more information, refer to the "Help" menu in your Internet browser or the documentation of your device.
The following links provide instructions on how to control cookies in all major browsers:
- Google Chrome: [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en](https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- IE: [https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies)
- Safari (Desktop): [https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US](https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US)
- Firefox: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies](https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
- Opera: [https://www.opera.com/zh-cn/help](https://www.opera.com/zh-cn/help)
If you use any other browser, refer to the documentation provided by the browser.
In the store, you can delete existing tracking technologies by clearing the cache.
When you browse web pages without logging in, we may collect cookies needed for navigation functions to provide you with relevant services.
Please note that if you refuse to use or delete existing tracking technologies, you need to manually change user settings each time you visit, and we may not be able to provide you with a high-quality user experience, and certain features may not work properly.
**How We Process, Use, Share, Transfer, and Disclose Personal Data**
**Processing and Use**
you can choose not to use such services or request SHOPLINE not to provide relevant services.
**Sharing, Transfer, and Disclosure**
The store may share your personal data with other parties under the following circumstances:
1. Consent: After obtaining your consent, the store may share your personal data with other parties.
2. Legal Compliance: The store may disclose your personal data to comply with the law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and government authorities.
3. Protecting Rights and Interests: The store may disclose your personal data when it believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, including fraud, potential threats to public safety, or violations of store policies.
4. Third-Party Services: The store may engage third-party service providers to work with us to administer and provide services. These third-party services may include customer service, payment processing, storage, services to support customer surveys and other related services that facilitate SHOPLINE providing the services it offers. These third-party services providers may have access to personal data in connection with the performance of services on our behalf.
5. Business Transfers: Personal data may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of the company assets, acquisition, or transition of service to another provider. In such a case, your personal data would be transferred to the acquiring entity.
SHOPLINE is a global company, and personal data collected may be transferred to and processed in the Republic of China (Taiwan) and other jurisdictions where we or our service providers operate. In these cases, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that the recipient complies with applicable data protection laws.
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them);
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
**Your Rights and Choices**
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, subject to local data protection laws. These include the following rights to:
- Access your personal data held by us;
- Rectify inaccurate personal data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the personal data, ensure it is complete;
- Delete your personal data held by us;
- Where processing is based on your consent, to receive your personal data provided to us, to transmit it to another data controller, and to have personal data transmitted directly between data controllers where technically feasible;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Where applicable, to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- Where processing is based on your consent, to withdraw that consent.
If you wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.